Landing page design trends have changed now a days and if you are still using old trend landing page design then you are giving your conversions a miss. Look and feel of the landing page design plays an important factor in conveying the message about your product and services to your visitors.
Modern trend landing pages are clean, user friendly and minimal with minimum use of graphics so that it loads fast on all browsers. Too much use of images, graphics and colors are avoided so visitors don’t get distracted and not diverted from their original goal of conversion.
Using the right color combination is an important factor in creating the visual look and feel of the landing page. Look and feel of the landing page creates a first impression of the landing page on the visitors.
Images used on the landing page specially the main image or the brand image on the top of the landing page is another important factor of a successful landing page.
Customers form an opinion about your landing page when they land on your page within seconds without going through the entire landing page and details provided on the page only on the basis of look and feel of the website within few seconds.
Many factors affecting the look and feel of a landing page design are
- structure of the landing page – Structure of a landing page design is very important in deciding the final outcome or look and feel of the website.
- colors used on the landing page – Colors used on a landing page design plays an important role on how your visitors will react, they will convert or leave? If a visitor have to strain the eyes to read the content on a website then he is surely to leave. Using a contrast color can help you highlight the main elements of the landing page in front of your visitors.
- spacing between the sections and content – modern landing page design trends provides huge spacing between contents and sections, so there is a difference between the two section as each section is unique and provides a different message. Space can be used to separate two elements of a design and make it clean as well as beautiful.
- Amount of content provided on the landing page design – Long landing page designs usually have lots of content, how the content is organized and presented on the landing page design also affects its conversion rate.
- font used in the design – Designers take utmost care in selecting the proper font for a design as choice of font make an impact on the overall look and feel of the landing page design. The size, color and type of font used is very important factor of a converting design. Usually the main title has a bigger font and the secondary title is a bit smaller then the main title font size and so on.
- Call to action button size and color – The main goal of a landing page design is conversion and call to action buttons are the main elements of conversion. We need to use proper size, design, texture and content on the button to make it convert well. The button should convey a clear message to the visitors to convert.
Positive first impression of a landing page design leads to more conversion. So give your landing page design a modern look and feel and boost your conversion rate effectively.
You can browse through our custom design portfolio here : https://www.buylandingpagedesign.com/custom-design-services/ and get a free free quote to update your landing page design look and feel and give it a new look through here https://www.buylandingpagedesign.com/request-a-free-quote/Related posts: